Sign in to follow this  
Swoop

YAMB Amberley Airport 2009 - CTD

Anyone tried this new airport for YAMB? I'm getting one of those nondescript CTDs which doesn't provide a .DLL where FS9 is abating. I simply load the airport at military ramp 1, then use the joystick hat button to look out of the starboard window of the default C172...and it's CTD city. Mark

Just a heads up here...it's an AI Aircraft although I haven't found which one yet. I believe it is installed from the VOZ ADF AI package though...I'm still running it down...Mark

Wow, that was horrible...nearly 4 hours running down one crummy texture issue with one AI Aircraft out of 21 separately compiled traffic BGLs. It was in the VOZ ADF AI Package and is listed below in case you can use the info....Mark[fltsim.0]title=AI_F111C 1SQNsim=AI_F111Cmodel=panel=sound=texture= // Should Be texture=6atc_parking_types=MIL_COMBATatc_parking_codes=1kb_checklists=

Where can I download this scenery? Is it FS9 or FSX? Could you possibly post some screenshots of it from your own flights?