Sign in to follow this  
Guest United

MD11 Load Manager ZFWCG and TOCG

Guest United

I just did a re-install of MD11 including the lastest update. The MD11 Load Manager does fine for passenger seating Weight and Balance calculations, but cargo calcs. are bizarre. With "No Cargo", ZFW = 0, ZFWCG= -1.$, TOGW = -1500 and TOCG = -1.$ There is no cargo load that is not in red numbers or negative red numbers if any cargo load is added. What do I do to fix this please?Randy Jura, KPDX

If you are using Vista or W7, be sure to run the installer as admin and assign admin rights to the pmdg folder and subfolders.Also, try to run the repair options in the pmdg installer.Sorta sounds like one of the .ini files that are in the pmdg folder along with the load manager exec might be missing/corrupt. Maybe. Just a guess.

Dan Downs KCRP

Guest United

This is strange. I reinstalled the package as you suggested and it seemed to work, restoring the load manager to correct black colored number values and "0" when empty, both passenger and cargo, but it was the original unpatched install from months ago. When I installed the 1.20.0055 patch, again, using administrator rights, ect, THAT is when the load manager becomes corrupt! I freshly D/L'd the patch yesterday as well! I am going to have to re-download and try it again OR my only other option I think is to pay the 4.95 extended D/L fee and re-D/L the package intact. Will get back ..Randy Jura, KPDX

Guest United

My final solution was a work around ...Re-downloading the patch did not work, the MD11 load manager remained corrupt after installilng the patch. So what I finally ened up doing was uninstalling everything, then installing only the original unpatched MD11, SAVED the good load manager file with all its ini's aside, THEN patched to 1.20.0055 and then used the saved load manager files, tucked the corrupt load manager files into separate folder just in case, and overwrote the corrupt load manager files with the good originals and it worked! The patched MD11 doesn't seem to know the diff. I loaded up and ran FSX, loaded up the MD11, it initialized and seemed to work without a hitch! (so far anyway, I haven't done a flight, but should be OK).Randy Jura, KPDX