Sign in to follow this  
ahaka

M11 (and FSX in general) virtual cockpit head wobble!

Hello,Sorry for making multiple posts on this subject, but I really want to get into this problem, as it annoys the hell out of me when trying to fly from the VC.See this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sweTT0VvUi0I have disabled all the dynamic head movement parameters in the fsx.cfg, and momentum effect is off in all cameras, but I still get this annoying wobble, when yawing (turning on ground or turning in flight). It is very bothering as it makes flying much more difficult, somethimes losing the good viewpoint until you re-adjust the position, and then looses it again.Is it really true that the head latency can not be completely removed in FSX?The problem seems more pronounced in the MD11 than in J41 or in some default FSX aircraft.