Sign in to follow this  
badderjet

Sorry... but couple of FS9 Q's

I've read so many Q&As and seen so many screenshots of FS COF that I just thought I HAD to ask mine. So here they are:1) One of the most obvious things I thought could be improved upon in FS2002 and FS2000 was that ground shadows appeared crisp and bright, as if in the Floridian sun, even when it was overcast or raining! Does FS9 address this? I'd have hoped that the improved weather engine deals more accurately with light/visibility levels.2) It's a long shot, this one; but when zooming in virtual cockpit (usually to identify passing AI traffic), it always frustrated me that the pan increments, even when set to small steps, became huge steps when zoomed toa distant object. Is this still the caseSorry to bug... looking forward to the new version!Mike

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

>2) It's a long shot, this one; but when zooming in virtual>cockpit (usually to identify passing AI traffic), it always>frustrated me that the pan increments, even when set to small>steps, became huge steps when zoomed toa distant object. Is>this still the caseNope. When zoomed in, the pan decreases and you'll have a very tiny, smooth movement.