Sign in to follow this  
Guest dodger

video flyrec

Guest dodger

hello all , this may not be the place for this but it is to do with 2002 up to a point, could somebody tell me where i can buy video fly rec for dreamfleets 737-400 in the uk , i'v looked everywhere on the net with no luck up to now, thanks , and while i'm on here this is a great site ,i seem to spend more time looking on here than i do flying !!!,regards :-)

Dodger,I hope I am not stating the obvious, ... I bought the 737 video directly from video fly-rechttp://www.videoflyrec.comI am in the US, they are in lovely Spain ... bought via internet, easy. Delivered in a couple of days.Very nice introduction to the DF - 737 ... and now with the PMDG 737's it is still applicable ...For what it's worth, I would recommend it! .. Very nice people with whom to do business.Hope this helps!!

Guest dodger

thanks paul, yes i will do that , it might seem silly not to have done that anyway but you would think that it would be easy to buy somthing like this here in the uk , anyway thanks again ,regards:-)