Sign in to follow this  
Guest wrbrd

Graphics

Guest wrbrd

I just purchased the PMDG JS4100 and it seems like a very nice aircraft but in 5 attempts at flying her it ended up with my graphics going haywire ( ie floating switches, no cockpit, bits and pieces all over the place.) I have yet to complete one full IFR flight. I have the configuration turned right down to low and still the same thing. Also the only landing I did make the spoilers stayed up which didn't matter because a minute later my aircraft disappeared altogether. I've tried my other aircaft (All A2A; This is my only PMDG aircraft) and they all work fine. The main thing that I found which makes the graphics go crazy is when I select maps. The map comes up but when I try to go back to the virtual ckpt view that's when the problems start. I've had it happen at other times also when I was doing nothing and I would sometimes get the dreaded CTD.I also have the REDUX lights but the taxi and approach lights stay on with the gear up. (ie. floating lights). That might be just a simple cfg file mod.I would appreciate any help regarding this as I believe this is one of the better add on turboprops out there. More hands on flying which is what I like.Thanks,Windows Vista 64FSX with AccelerationIntel 920 @3.6 ghz6 gig ram/ 3 channel BFG GeForce 8800 GTS

Try Video driver 180.48. Also ..... you need signature in your post to get replies. :(

Guest wrbrd

Thanks, but may I ask why that driver. Is that one not for XP?I noticed there is a new version 195.62 and mine is 190.38.Should I try that first?Bernie