Sign in to follow this  
Guest wrbrd

Couple more problems

Guest wrbrd

Has anybody noticed when sitting in the FO's seat in the JS41 with engines off the number 2 prop is turning. In cabin view and outside view it's stopped. Also no switch sound for anti skid.Along with the graphics problem...still persisting and getting the best of me. I'm tired of trying all the suggestions, I just want to fly...I think this purchase might of been a mistake. Too bad beautiful aircaft.Bernie :(

I did not have any of this problem. :( Most of problems happened to me when I didn't start FSX with a default C172 with all off, parked at some airport, and then switching to JS4100.

I can confirm the right prop windmilling when seen from the FO seat. I switch to F11 outside view to confirm the prop is correctly on the locks then carry on. Cant say I noticed the sound on the anti-skid switch, but if you say it is missing, fair enough. I have only had the graphics problem a couple of times and both times it was raining and I put the wipers on. I am not suggesting this as a solution, but looking down until only the seat was visible fixed them.