Sign in to follow this  
Guest christian97

concord no overhead

Guest christian97

I have installed the pss concorde all is very good but no Overhead panel1 only OVERHEAD2 i have looked for a fix but i found no download

i use it with fsx
That is your problem. It was not designed for FSX. Maybe someone else can suggest a fix.For what it is worth I found the SSTSIM Concorde to be far better than the PSS one (in FS9). They are bringing out a new version for FSX so my advice would be wait for that.

Peter Schluter

Guest christian97

yes i have fixed the overhead in the panel cfg it was with the fix but window37 was fixed window37 :( :( :( B) her the fix:Window37=OVERHEAD - USE KEYPAD 5//--------------------------------------------------------[Window37]Background_color=16,16,16 size_mm=1024,768position=7visible=0ident=37render_3d_window=0nomenu=0window_size= 1.000, 1.000window_pos= 0.000, 0.000gauge00=PSS-concorde!Overhead, 0,0,1024

Guest christian97

you must open it in the menu not with the icon

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.