Sign in to follow this  
Tiami

Problem Installing PMDG 474-440x

Hello,I have recently purchased a new gaming PC with Windows 7 operating system.Although FSX has installed correctly, I'm having problems with PMDG 747-400X, in that, the Add-On will not display in the task bar at the top of the window when the simulator is running. Therefore, the aircraft control surfaces are inactive, ie; the ailerons hang down, the rudder and elevator is not working. and all the instrument panel gauges are displayed blank.Any ideas please!!!tiami

Robert Keeley

Guest firehawk44
Hello,I have recently purchased a new gaming PC with Windows 7 operating system.Although FSX has installed correctly, I'm having problems with PMDG 747-400X, in that, the Add-On will not display in the task bar at the top of the window when the simulator is running. Therefore, the aircraft control surfaces are inactive, ie; the ailerons hang down, the rudder and elevator is not working. and all the instrument panel gauges are displayed blank.Any ideas please!!!tiami
Run a repair. When FSX is started make sure you check yes when asked if you trust the PMDG dll's and gauges. Make sure UAC is turned off when you do a repair or right click on the PMDG 747 exe and click "Run as Administrator". If properly installed, your dll.xml file will be modified and you will get a message on FSX startup as to whether you trust PMDG or not.Best regards,Jim

Hi Jim,I am new to forums and can't be sure if you will receive this reply.Thanks for your help, I seem to be getting there!!There is one further problem I just cannot resolve with regard to FSUIPC, The small FSUIPC window the pops up in the centre of the screen is only partially displayed, about two thirds of it, when I select FSUIPC from the dropdown menue, and I am unable to resolve the problem.I would be so appreciateive for any advice.RegardsRobert

Robert Keeley