Sign in to follow this  
Guest NoseGear

Boeing 737-700 B&H Airlines

Guest A320Captain

Looks good! I must be driving you nuts with my little details.Sarajevo should be in blue and the registration is E7-AAF not AFF.I don't know if you have noticed but there's a slight texture mis-align between nose and main body parts.Happy New Year!

It is a problem with the paintkit textures I will sort the paint kit in the next few days.Happy new yearColin

With this paint kit you have to place any text (that goes on the forward and mid sections) and line them up on the textures not on the paint kit they seem to overlap. I have redone the windows and the night lighting. The word Sarajevo I could not find the font so lifted it from a picture one of B&H aircraft so can not color it blue (it is too small to recolor). So if all seems ok for you it is finished.

Guest A320Captain

Looks Beautiful!I found the font for the BH Airlines logo using WhatTheFont but you can only get it in pack for

It has been uploaded to flightsim.com give it time to be added..............