Sign in to follow this  
Guest metaleye

Altimeter

Guest metaleye

Hello to all;I have a question about the setting of the altimeter baro preasure. When I press the "B" to update the preasure in the altimetter over 10,000 to 29.92 it changes to 29.91. I'm using Go-Flight modules, the altimeter is supposed to change to 29.92 using this module. It works ok on some panels but on others it goes to 29.91. In what .cfg can I change some data for this to work ok.Thank you for your time.

Guest metaleye

Helloooo!!!!I need some help here; pleeeeeaseThank you!

Guest Gordius

You will find that some gauges show as 2991, you are doing nothing wrong. I have always found that while the pressure shown on the gauge is wrong the altitude is OK. Never have found out why but if you have two gauges on the same panel it is possible for one to say 2991 and the other 2992!Check your altitude by pressing SHIFT & Z after pressing B when the pressure is 2992 against the altidude shown on your altimeter to be sure. Wierd and very annoying isn't it!

Guest metaleye

Gordius;Thank you for the time you used to reply to my question. Now I'm more relax about this situation. I was not sure if it was I or the panel's gauge the guilty one in here. I hope this will be fix in FS2004. Thank you.Miguel