Sign in to follow this  
ehasanov1

ASV disturbing landing lights?!

HiI'm long time user of ASV6, and now I notice with some a/c strange problem.After starting ASV on my Carenado C152, taxy light goes weird.Definitely problem after loading weather, but I cannot find connection between those two.Here is the link with pictures.Before starting ASV landing lights looks OK.But after starting ASV , landing lights goes up and I cannot see from cockpit.http://forums1.avsim.net/index.php?showtopic=269772ThanksEdin

Hi,I just checked to be sure, but ASv6.5 contains no landing light textures at all, so it cannot be AS that is causing this.

Hi,I just checked to be sure, but ASv6.5 contains no landing light textures at all, so it cannot be AS that is causing this.
Hi Jim.Thanks for quick check.I don't know exactly what to do.I spend whole night trying to solve the problem.I reinstalled VGA drivers.As I know, there is the problem with Carenado C152 and EMB145v2.At some moment lights goes up and I cannot see from VC.For Carenado this happened after I load ASV, I didn' chek whit EMB.If weather stays default there is no problem.I check also REX and same thing but not instantly like with ASV.It looked OK and then suddenly lights up, and shape of cone.Do you have some advice, which file could change this.I try to change spotlight.bmp, but no effect.It looks, like lights have after that shape of cone, not visible when OK.Thanks Edin

Hi,You can check the halo.bmp file.
Thanks Jim. I will check.Here is the screen from another a/c. And I must say that this effects is visible on all a/c. So something changed something and I could not find what.Only mystery is why appears when weather is loaded.

Hi,With the weather is there low visibility?
Hi Jim.I have checked and yes this behavior is connected with low visibility.I checked with ASV and vis 10nm and everything was like in first picture. OKSo there is no problem with ASV. It works great as always.Edin

Hi,So the light may be illuminating the low visibility from the weather.