Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ramana

Replay Problem

I am facing a problem, only with PMDG aircrafts. When I replay a takeoff, the moment the screen opens with aircraft either on the taxiway or runway , it bangs slightly to the ground which triggers the crash effect (fire and smoke) but continues to take-off with smoke and fire around it. Why does it bang to the ground ? Please advise a solution to the problem . Ramana

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

When I posted my problem at a different forum I was suggested that I will getthe right advice in this forum but I find that here, no one bothers to suggest. Ramana

When I posted my problem at a different forum I was suggested that I will getthe right advice in this forum but I find that here, no one bothers to suggest. Ramana
Forum rules, you need to sign your posts with your full name otherwise the post may be locked or deleted. I am sure the reason nobody has posted is because we are not sure about what is causing the problem. I don't use reply very often but when I have it has worked fine. Are you using any add-on products that could be potentially causing an issue?