Sign in to follow this  
Rakham

FlyIIPatch240.sit

Good evening,Could somebody indicate me a place I can download the last patch for the Mac version?I tried on avsim library but it is dead.Or email it to me at jpreuland@mac.comThanks very much.Rakham

Good evening,Could somebody indicate me a place I can download the last patch for the Mac version?I tried on avsim library but it is dead.Or email it to me at jpreuland@mac.comThanks very much.Rakham
Ok after searching the entire web perhaps I found a patch but I get the following message just after the first image appears:Fly! II quit unexpectedly......????Someone any solution?ThanksRakham

Good evening,Not very easy alone here! :( Ok I found the solution. One has to install the first disk. Immediately after, install the first patch Fly2 10.1.Right after, install the last patch update Fly!2.Now I can start the simulator.Rakham

Guest Kiowadriver

I cannot access the avsim library to get the final patch. I am using my forum username and password but I continually get a failed login. Any help would be great. Would anybody be kind enough to post a link to the patch maybe on megaupload or rapidshare? I would really like to fly this sim.

Hello everyone! I can`t download the last patch. The links is out... Can somebody repost links? pleeeeeeease... thanks in advance!

Hello everyone! I can`t download the last patch. The links is out... Can somebody repost links? pleeeeeeease... thanks in advance!
Garik,Email me your email address and I will send you a copy of the 240 patch.Go to my personal link and click email.Mike Gezing

Garik,Email me your email address and I will send you a copy of the 240 patch.Go to my personal link and click email.Mike Gezing
Garik,You have to send me your email address inorder for me to send you the patch.Mike