Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bjoern S.

Possible Errors during MD11X installation on Win 7 32bit system

Hello folks, i am about to reinstall the MD11X on my fresh Windows 7 32 bit system with paying close attention to have a clean installation afterwards to avoid possible performance issues later on.During this reinstalling i realised some possible errors: First of all there is an inconsistency in the pax PW model.CFG as stating

[models]normal=PMDG_MD11-PW_FSX.MDL
According to the freighter PW model.CFG the ".MDL" should be missing. May I just delete this in pax PW model.CFG to avoid possible performance issues or should I better keep my hands off that :)Second I realised that there are missing texture.CFGs in the following folders:- pmdg_md11/Texture - pmdg_md11/Texture.OPTIONS- pmdg_md11/Texture.VCThese folders are completely missing under the freighter MD11F with exception to "pmdg_md11f/Texture.Options" where only the texture.CFG file is missing as well. Could that be an installation error which later on might lead to performance issues or am I worried about that too much?Any input and feedback is highly appreciated. Best regards Bjoern Siepmann

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!