Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest cragmont42k4

Ttools Madness

Hi All!Ive started getting the most irritating error message,whenever I try to compile (see enclosed image).Traffic tools hilights my altitude for the flight, and tells me that it should eirher be an "R" for registry or "F" forflight number,while these values are already entered properly.The error message is an error itself.Its to the point where I can no longer compile new flight plans.It does however recompile existing plans without proplem.Replacing the Ttools exec. doesn't help.I give up. Any ideas. PLEASE!THANX (enclosure)

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi All!Ive started getting the most irritating error message,whenever I try to compile (see enclosed image).Traffic tools hilights my altitude for the flight, and tells me that it should eirher be an "R" for registry or "F" forflight number,while these values are already entered properly.The error message is an error itself.Its to the point where I can no longer compile new flight plans.It does however recompile existing plans without proplem.Replacing the Ttools exec. doesn't help.I give up. Any ideas. PLEASE!THANX (enclosure)
The error is yours!!! Or the programme you use to create new flight plans. Look carefully at your arrival and departure times.you have: 01:00:00,00:00,00,90that should be a colon!!Vololiberista

Dear VololiberistaThankyou for confirming what's been suspected for some time now.Im an IDIOT.I went back and made the change on the blank I use, and now life is sweet.Thankyou for your keen eye.Cragmont