Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest marquisor

Global controls questions

hello, as i'm a bit confused and don't want to read throug dozens of topics confusing me more (software bugs, more software incompatible with even more software etc. etc.), some clear questions from me to you:1.) am i right i cannot save any keybindings or various setups for each/any plane inside FSX?2.) is the saitek coming programming software any useful? for what?, and2.1) would the software solve my keybind issues for fsx (f.e. each plane, slightly different keybindings)?3.) are there some tips or what is your experience getting a fast setup of these controls, do you print out quickcharts?4.) i thought about using the beechcraft baron cockpit and setting the yoke up like that insim5.) would you recommend trackIR or is the coolie hat enough? i find it unprecise. and further 5.1.) what settings/do you use settings for changing views, zoomlevels? what keybind/setup is urgent for you?thx in advance, hoping the control setup wouldn't take 2 days and nights for me ;)greetings from snowy germany, "daisy" is on the way! :-)EDIT!: argh, sorry, i overseen that "no questions" to post in here... would the mods be so kind moving it to the appropriate forum?! thx!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

moved to appropriate forum, thx moderator! now waiting for replies...