Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CaptOrr

No Sounds!

Let Me start by saying everything worked OK until I downloaded Tutorial 2With the default plane or any livery I chose (making thing real by using AA Aircraft). I have no cockpit ALARMS, Ie, Fire Test,Seat belts, No smoking, applying parking brake, no sound with push back (or voices),everything else I here packs coming on,engine starting, accelerations outside of aircraft, just no audible alarm sounds, I've checked all the sources I know of, any ideas Thanks in advance.Dave OrrP.S. I retried the first tutorial, same problem no alarm sounds!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Let Me start by saying everything worked OK until I downloaded Tutorial 2With the default plane or any livery I chose (making thing real by using AA Aircraft). I have no cockpit ALARMS, Ie, Fire Test,Seat belts, No smoking, applying parking brake, no sound with push back (or voices),everything else I here packs coming on,engine starting, accelerations outside of aircraft, just no audible alarm sounds, I've checked all the sources I know of, any ideas Thanks in advance.Dave OrrP.S. I retried the first tutorial, same problem no alarm sounds!
By audible as you first mentioned, you mean the voice correct?If so, try this,Check to see if you GPWS call outs are enabled, then do a flight and while landing listen to see if you hear them. Also during Takeoff do you hear the co-pilot say V1, V2 rotate etc? If not, your problem is either your sound card or headphones/speakers. Probably just the jack half way out.