Sign in to follow this  
Guest pez_man

Sweden Has FS2004

Seems that, according to the Nordic site, Sweden has MS connections!"The Swedish software retailer Software Express has received their copies of Microsoft's new flight simulator FS2004 - A Century of Flight. Their shop can be found in Stockholm but the simulator can also be sent out to customers by regular mail, also to other countries then Sweden according to forum user Krister Lind

regards,

Dick near Pittsburgh, USA

Guest pez_man

Yep that's true! I live outside Stockholm and went into town today and bought a copy of it at Software Express. So I've just installed it and made the first flight! Wow, the weather system, u gotta see it to believe it! I spoke to the seller in the store and he thought that as Scandinavia usually works as a sort of a testbase for the IT-industry as it is a fairly small market but with one of the biggest numbers of pc:s/capita in the world this has led to that one of the first batches pressed in Ireland went here! So my guess is that the other scandinavian countries will follow... (I didn't ask him though about any directives from MS regarding first selling date...) (And of course it was a legitimate official version, not the tin-box version though!)Enough chatting and back to flying, gotta try to make some approaches now! :-)/fredrik