Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest gastoff

FS 2004 BOEING 747-400 full options

hi there, does anybody know a FS 2004 BOEING 747-400 with full options or most optionslike the ifly 747-400 or pmdg-747-400 payware or no payware i don't mindgreetz

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

hi there, does anybody know a FS 2004 BOEING 747-400 with full options or most optionslike the ifly 747-400 or pmdg-747-400 payware or no payware i don't mindgreetz
I think you'll find that it really only boils down to the two options. Payware PMDG - which I believe to be worth every penny. Freeware ifly. Though I'll happily be proved wrong.

I think you'll find that it really only boils down to the two options. Payware PMDG - which I believe to be worth every penny. Freeware ifly. Though I'll happily be proved wrong.
i got my pmdg 747-400 fully running now . with out any service packs but my screens don't turn in to black this time <1 hour of flight>mostly it already happend after 1 minute after start up of your flight.the problem is in the cargo version of the pmdg package..i don't know what the problem is but with out the 747-400F <cargo> its runs normalyso i don't need too look anymore for a other 747-400 with full options