Sign in to follow this  
rymrks

Cold & Dark

Hi,Every time I load a flight with the Jetstream I can hear the engines running for a short while before shutting down again, this also happens when I change aircraft from another aircraft to the Jetstream within FSX. The other problem I have is sometimes I load the flight and the engines are already fully up and running, tried everything I can think off, all to no avail. Can any one help please?Roy

Hi!I have the same issue with my J41. And this still happens after resetting the aircraft with the "J41ColdDark" program from Wombat778.. I have to hurry and hit the STOP buttons at the roofpanel.Another issue; it seems as if the battery runs flat I have to reload the aircraft. Otherwise the lights wont work properly. Inspite of connecting to the GPU (and reading positive ampere in the overhead-panel) I cannot turn on/off many of the internal and external lights.And while I'm at it; after shutdown the engines still display propwash behind them. Have to reload to reset it. Strange...System:Intel Q6600, 2 gb RAM, WinXP SP3FSX SP2, TrafficX and Redux Shockwave 3D lightsbest regardsScandi426

I have the same issue with my J41. And this still happens after resetting the aircraft with the "J41ColdDark" program from Wombat778.. I have to hurry and hit the STOP buttons at the roofpanel.
I think it is perfectly normal to have the engines running for a second when you use my program, and you should not need to hit the stop buttons for them to shut down. At least on my PC, the engines will run for a second or two, then the engines will shut down themselves automatically and the main exit will open.