Sign in to follow this  

Anyone got FS2004 in Montreal by any chance?

Guest Claviateur

Hello MontrealersAnyone got FS2004 by any chance from any Montreal store? CheersMichel

Guest JeanLuc_

Hi Michel,I've not tried futureshop yet. Any announcement there?

Guest Claviateur

Salut Jean-LucI called EB Games and they told me it will be in stores the 31st. The 31st sounds good to me since I work during the day in Laval and thursday I will have plenty of time to go pick it after work since they close at 9PMBut I was hoping some store has it so I can grab a copy this weekend :) CheersMichel

Guest JeanLuc_

Were EB games is located in Montreal?

Guest Gliviel

I also call EB Games yesterday of course i got the same answer hehe the 31 first..EB Games in Montreal is located at Les Ailes de la Mode....I pass in front of the store almost every day when i go to work hehe so i`ll pick up my copy on Thursday :-)I`ve been out of this forum for at least 2 years was really busy playing mmorpg like DAoC and now SWG but i want to do some flight once in a while with FS2004Robert

I've called Future Shop in Grennfield Park and Compucentre in St-Bruno yesterday. Both told me it would be in on july 29.Eric

Guest JeanLuc_

Future Shop Pepsi Forum has 30 copies left, tin box version!

Guest cast1010

I just arrived from Future Shop here in Winnipeg, got my copy of FS2004 in the tin box, $79.99 + tax.Carlos.

Hey Carlos,I just got my ocopy from future shop pembina highway but I'm getting scenery read errors after the install.. how did your install go??Chris

Guest cast1010

Hi Chris, my installation went perfect, no problem of any kind so far (knocking wood). I've been playing for a while and I can only say WOW!You might want to defrag your hard drive before the installation. Those errors you're getting must be some kind of problem during the scenery extraction. If you can't install it after several attemps, return it, you might have a copy with some defect.Good luck,Carlos.