Sign in to follow this  
Fitz505

where are the jetways and terminals in fs2004??

hi I have a question...in alot of the screenshots I saw of the major airports I saw vehicles, jetways, and terminals....in my copy with the defualt scenery I dont see any at the major airports at all....was this included as default scenery??? how do I add them??? please help!!!!!!!!!nigel

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

check your sliders, scenery detail or something like that...Gotta crank them up some to see all the eye candy...also to see the taxiway signs...there is really a LOT to see too!!DaveAthlon900512 133SDRAMRadeon 9200SB Live!10-15 smooth fps...

ahh I got it now.hard to turn scenery density to very dense..had it on dense..thought that was good enoughl..much better!!! man new york takes quite a hit on my system..I get abotu 15-20 fps in new york but abotu 25 everywhere else..have it locked at 25.....system specs belowp4 2.53 with 533 FSBIWILL MB with 533 FSBgeforce4 ti4600(44.67 dets)768 MB pc800 RDRAMaudigy2

Love the high detail airports. Not a bad job at all. Notice the line of deicing vehicles you can drive between at KDEN? John Fitzpatrick