Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PropPro

Walk and Follow question

Greetings,I just made the jump from the FS9 MD-11 to the FSX version and I have a question regarding DBS Walk and Follow and the FSX MD-11. I've searched for 2 days and I havent found any other posts regarding this.In the VC mode while using Walk and Follow the eyepoint in the MD-11 is completely off, and the preset MD-11 views are as well. This dosent happen if Walk and Follow is disabled, but I'm so used to mouse panning and such I would rather not disable it if possible. I'm not that fond of the FSX mouse panning, I like the "Active Camera style" VC functionality that can be had with Walk and follow. This only affects the MD-11 and the problem isnt there on the 747-400X.I've included a screen of the VC view before I have to adjust it by raising the eyepoint straight up. I can get it where it has to go and it will stay there (at least until the MD-11 crashes because I only have a dual core CPU and a 32 bit OS) but has anyone else had this issue, and if so does anyone know of a fix?Thanks.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!