Sign in to follow this  
michaelohalloran

FSX And Windows 7 Taskbar Question

Hi guys, i have a bit of an annoying problem with the taskbar on windows 7 ultimate.When i click the icon to start to run FSX the screen kinda flashes and the taskbar goes to a solid color, Usually its dark blue and transparent.. After clicking FSX to load it up it will change to a solid cream color. It looks horrible and its rather annoying. Does anyone know how i can stop it?Will appriciate any replies.. Thank you.

Hi guys, i have a bit of an annoying problem with the taskbar on windows 7 ultimate.When i click the icon to start to run FSX the screen kinda flashes and the taskbar goes to a solid color, Usually its dark blue and transparent.. After clicking FSX to load it up it will change to a solid cream color. It looks horrible and its rather annoying. Does anyone know how i can stop it?Will appriciate any replies.. Thank you.
FSX won't work with Aero, so Aero is disabled as soon as you start FSX. AFAIK there is nothing you can do about this. But why is it annoying...? Are you using FSX in a window? I have Aero disabled by default because I've disabled everything that might make FSX perform less.

Also, if you do want to use FSX in a window, you can simply set the windows taskbar to autohide i.e. it only appears on the screen when you move the mouse to the lower edge of your desktop.

Cheers

Paul Golding