Sign in to follow this  
Guest Omega

Crash in 1 minut of fly & Pre-load Question

Guest Omega

Greetings, I installed PT and in the tutorial, I Win7 32bit maps load correctly but when I take about 1 minute flight crash and leaves the blue screen dump windows blah blah blah and get a count and restart the system. (Win7 & FSXsp2)The installation is by default and there have been no changesAnother question = can pre-download a specific area without opening the FSX and use TP in offline mode only shows the pre-loaded area? I think my problem is when trying to download while it is flyingGreat work with the TP thousand thanks for this development

Omega,You can start TileProxy AFTER FSX is up and 'flying'. Then TP just gets location from FSX and makes tiles based on that and does NOT feed them to FSX. You could fly around an area for a while, then shut down both.Restart TP first in the offline mode and then try restarting FSX. Blue screen sounds like an issue with the TP driver - I'd try reinstalling TP if you still get the crashes. Loyd

Guest Omega
Omega,You can start TileProxy AFTER FSX is up and 'flying'. Then TP just gets location from FSX and makes tiles based on that and does NOT feed them to FSX. You could fly around an area for a while, then shut down both.Restart TP first in the offline mode and then try restarting FSX. Blue screen sounds like an issue with the TP driver - I'd try reinstalling TP if you still get the crashes. Loyd
Greetings I have reinstalled the TP and now when I choose an airport click on the botoon change, FSX is stopped, the pc still works but I blocked everything and I have to restart the pc, not to doMy ini file is the default: (EDIT: I enable allow the unsigned drivers and the problem of crash in the menu its ok i can change airport ok and start again TP but i Have the initial problem 1 minut of Fly and Crash Blue Screen and reboot PC Need Help! :(