Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mole_man

No aa even with nhancer 196.21 drivers

I just updated drivers for geforce9800 to the 196.21 drivers.Now I have no AA again in FS9. I have nhancer 2.5.7 and have also written profiles to registry. Still no AA.Any tricks I am missing?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I just updated drivers for geforce9800 to the 196.21 drivers.Now I have no AA again in FS9. I have nhancer 2.5.7 and have also written profiles to registry. Still no AA.Any tricks I am missing?
Have you tried uninstalling and re-installing nhancer? It needs to hook your new drivers. And did you check the menu for "overide profiles" in nhancer?

I tried clean installs again of driver, and then nhancer. Still no luck.I have tried the overide pre-defined settings option, enhance aa in game, and write to registry.Still have no AA.

I have noticed that the MSflightsim profile in nhancer keeps disappearing, even after a reinstall of everything and restoring the original profiles from menu.It is there at first, then disappear after I run FS9, but all the other profiles are there.Also after using nhancer, nvidia control panel correctly displays my choices in both the global settings and also for FS on the program settings tab, but still no AA.I have tried making a new profile for FS in nhancer. Still no joy.I feel a hammer moment coming on.