Ok this is not a major problem of any sort, but I thought why not ask. I use AS6.5 and fsx over a widefs connection, things work fine except one small annoyance. In my fsx settings I have the "Rate of weather changes overtime slider" set to 0, (I have been told to leave it at that for 3rd party weather addons) anyways when I start up fsx and AS6.5 connects to fsx for the first time it clears all weather (AS6.5) then starts downloading my weather data. After this it always bumps that rate of weather slider back up if I go and check my settings. Is there a solution for this? As I said its not a big deal but I always have to go back into my settings and change it back to 0, the only problem for me is that I use a LOD radius of 6.5 in my fsx cfg file and if you adjust any of your fsx settings you have to go and reset that in the cfg file aswell.

Hi,It's because FSX doesn't properly save that setting in the FSX.cfg file, if I remember correctly. Test it out: start just FSX, adjust the slider, close FSX, and re-open it and check the slider.It's not a big deal using ASX or ASA because the sliders there override the FSX slider.

Hi,It's because FSX doesn't properly save that setting in the FSX.cfg file, if I remember correctly. Test it out: start just FSX, adjust the slider, close FSX, and re-open it and check the slider.It's not a big deal using ASX or ASA because the sliders there override the FSX slider.
It will stay at 0 if I don't have AS6.5 running, the only other thing that triggers it as well is if I go into fsuipc and select clear weather option. FSX just does not like when you clear weather :( . Like I said not a big deal. I have been thinking of getting ASA for awhile now, maby next payday, but let me ask, I noticed that there is an upgrade option for AS6.5 users, I bought AS6.5 back in 07, from simmarket, will I'll be able to receive that upgrade it says it just looks for a valid install. I just want to make sure.