Sign in to follow this  
Guest Delvos

PMDG 737NG driver for OpenCockpits' CDU B737 released

Guest Delvos
Good news for cockpit builders:Herewith allow themselves OpenCockpits (http://www.opencockpits.com) and me to announce that my driver developed for the OpenCockpits CDU B737 with the Boeing PMDG 737-800/900 is available since 2010/02/17 in the download area of OpenCockpits. The driver contains, on the one hand, the transference of the keystrokes of the CDU to the FMS of the PMDG 737 as well as an external CDU display which is pulled on the screen of the OpenCockpits CDU. Refused on account of the fact that PMDG still the passing on of a SDK, the announcement part of the PMDG CDU-Panels on one of the connected monitor must be visible, ideally on a part of a monitor which is covered by the MIP or similar. Users of Windows

Hello Michael,Can you help me out with my problem with opencocpits FMC and PMDG737?I need some help with installing Opencockpits FMC with PMDG737 on FS2004. I've read the manual written by you, but I just cannot make it work properly. I'm not too familiar with SIOC and after struggling for three days I'm going to need to ask for help. So far I've got gauge screen to work and my keys seem to work as well, though my IOCP console data is just a bit different from your reference image. After inputs from CDUkey and LastCDUkey I also get input from something called VSaff. So the question is, is my keys just mapped wrong or did I mess up with connection. If I press the "U" key from CDU for example, it turns off the battery of my 737. And so on. If the keys are mapped wrong, I don't know how to fix that. If it's a problem with something else, I'm unable to seek for the error. Do I need to have some "default" config for the keys in sioc.ini or sioc script file? For example there is settings for Project Magenta's CDU in the install zip. Do I need to modify that or get a fresh one somewhere?! I noticed that the requirement for PMDG MCP driver is version FS9.1. I seem to have FS9.0 and the update patch didn't work for me. Could that be the issue? Hope not.. I will appreciate your answer! Just incase I'll put my sioc.ini and script file here: SIOC.INI IOCP_port=8092 IOCP_timeout=4000 Minimized=No toggle_delay=20 CONFIG_FILE=.\pmdg.txt [************** IOCARDS MODULE ***************] IOCard_disable=No IOCard_LPT=No MASTER=0,5,1,17 MASTER=1,7,1,19 [ Others Cards / Otras tarjetas ] USBStepper=0,0 USBKeys=2,27 USBServos=0,0 USBRelays=0,0 USBDCmotor=0,0 USBAnalogic=0,0 [************** FSUIPC MODULE ***************] FSUipcdisable=No FSUipcRefresh=50 [************** IOCP CLIENTS MODULES ***************] IOCPini_delay=3000 IOCPclient0_disable=no IOCPclient0_host=localhost IOCPclient0_port=8092 IOCPclient1_disable=Yes IOCPclient1_host=localhost IOCPclient1_port=8099 [************** SOUND MODULE ***************] Sound_disable=yes Volume=100 [ #1 ] Sound=APDis.wav,-1,-1,-1 [************** KEYBOARD EMULATOR MODULE ***************] [ Nombre exacto de la ventana donde se enviar