Sign in to follow this  
Guest fuqiraq

freezing solution?

Guest fuqiraq

I have had temporary lock up issues for only a couple of seconds at a time for as long as I can remember. I tried all the tweaks my system is setup iaw nicks guide. I see by reading this forum many people have the same issue and can not find a solution. Well I tried something and it worked they are 100%gone, I turned off Java in the mscongfig serivices tab.I would like someone else who has this problem just to try it and get back to me with your thoughts.

Guest UlfB
I have had temporary lock up issues for only a couple of seconds at a time for as long as I can remember. I tried all the tweaks my system is setup iaw nicks guide. I see by reading this forum many people have the same issue and can not find a solution. Well I tried something and it worked they are 100%gone, I turned off Java in the mscongfig serivices tab.I would like someone else who has this problem just to try it and get back to me with your thoughts.
I have no Java service installed on my system. I do have the Sun Java component (jusched.exe) loaded and have absolutely no problem with that in FSX. What is that java service that you've got installed on your system?

I have no Java service installed on my system. I do have the Sun Java component (jusched.exe) loaded and have absolutely no problem with that in FSX. What is that java service that you've got installed on your system?
You have the Java Virtual Machine/Runtime installed if you have the Java Upate Scheduler (jusched.exe) running. In most cases, Java won't run by itself, rather it must be specifically called by a program written specifically for it. The scheduler is just looking for updates to the JVM and can probably be turned off.

Jeff Bea

I am an avid globetrotter with my trusty Lufthansa B777F, Polar Air Cargo B744F, and Atlas Air B748F.

Guest fuqiraq

would the update service cause it? I know computers are all different and what works for some may not work for others. But since shutting this service off, my lock ups have totally stopped.

Guest Nils79

The Windows Performance Toolkit is a good way to find programs/drivers which are causing latency.