Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest dalexp

Keyboard/Shortcut Errors

Hi All,OK so i am now the new owner of a 747-8i. When trying to program the keyboard shortcuts to show the passenger stairs nothing comes up when i press the shortcut...I seem to be able to get all the other shortcuts working but not this one. Tried using it again a Delta liverey...Oh something else i remembered, downloaded the new Air New Zealand lverey and thats not showing up either... all my others are like BA - Qantas - United Airlines - Delta Airlines - KLM - Virgin...Any ideas on all of this - would be nice to get it sorted then i dont think think i can find anything else wrong! lolRegards, DaleDALEXP :(

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

There are a few threads regarding the Air New Zealand paint, you can fix it. Read on here-http://forums1.avsim.net/index.php?showtopic=276486As for your shortcut, which one are you using? You will have problems if they are mapped to any FS commands or any add on commands that use key shortcuts. I always used CTRL+SHIFT+C for my stairs until I started using Radar Contact, which also uses the same keys. Being that the "TAB+.....whatever" isnt really used in FS, I changed mine to TAB+S and it works every time.