Sign in to follow this  
skull

The PMDG JS41 and the patch BAe JS4100 v1.10.1016

Hello :( Some days ago I bought and downloaded the PMDG JS41, I would like to know if I have to install the patch " BAe JS4100 v1.10.1016 " ?I would like to thank all the authors of this addon which is of one very big quality !!!A great thank's for all, best regards. Skulleader. :(

Olivier Roderiz

-Gigabyte N650SLI-DS4 -- Intel Core2 Duo 6700 -- Corsair 4Go CAS 3 -- Nvidia 8800 GTX 768 Mo -- WD Raptor 74 Mo -- WD RE2 500 Mo -- Creative SB X-FI Extrem fatal1ty Gammer Pro -- Antec Nine Hundred -- LCD 22" HP W2207H --

Hello Vin Scimone,I would like to thank you for your fast answer. This addon is really one jewel and one MUST !!Congratulation for the quality of your products......Best regards, Olivier.

Olivier Roderiz

-Gigabyte N650SLI-DS4 -- Intel Core2 Duo 6700 -- Corsair 4Go CAS 3 -- Nvidia 8800 GTX 768 Mo -- WD Raptor 74 Mo -- WD RE2 500 Mo -- Creative SB X-FI Extrem fatal1ty Gammer Pro -- Antec Nine Hundred -- LCD 22" HP W2207H --