HiI've a problem with ASE et FSX (2 PC with Simconnect)AT the departure from AVIGNON (LFMV) - Screen from ASECluds : Broken at 7000ft, Overcast 8800ft, Light Rainimage2gt.jpgIn fSX ase4h.jpgWhere are the clouds ? It seem to me that the sky is a little to clear, no ?Is it a problem with my ASE settings or a bug ? I dont know ...Any idea ?Luc

Hi,What are your cloud settings in FSX?

My seetings : Maximum Cloud Layers=5CAVOK Cloud Generation=1No Data Cloud Generation=1Cirrus Cloud Generation=15Stratus Cloud Occurrence=1I've checked "Create additional stations" and "Enhanced route coverage", too, but I don't know if it's a good idea :(

Hi,Those are from AS. I would like to know from FS.

Hi,Detailed cloud setting being used in FSX?

YesBut I've modified my settings and Maximum Cloud Layers=5CAVOK Cloud Generation=5No Data Cloud Generation=5Cirrus Cloud Generation=15Stratus Cloud Occurrence=1I've not seen this problem since the new settings, this morning (During one flight only...). maybe a bug ? I come back if the problem appear again :( I've another question : Check "Create additional stations" and "Enhanced route coverage" is interesting in what case ?

Hi,Usually in all cases, but especially in areas without many physical weather stations. Those are settings that usually you put On and never change again.

The pics here is exactly what I get too, but in FS9!The real weather is solid overcast, but after ASE loads it up into FS9 the pic posted here is the same thing I have. No overcast.All my settings in FS9 are maxed out (all sliders to the right). I run ASE first, then open FS9. FS9 box is checked in menu also.Strange.

Hi,What are your system specs and your cloud settings in FS?