Sign in to follow this  
jerryuscg

Just Flight British Airports for FS2004

I'm thinking about buying some Just Flight British Airports for FS2004 but I already have a couple big payware airports that support Aerosoft's AES. Can I use both of these togather? What will happen if I install them over the top of the two big payware airports ? Thanks jerrycwo4

not sure, but you might get your answer on the UK2000 or JF Forums.to be honest, these are FS2002 quality airports and the ground textures have moved on somewhat since then. If I could have these sceneries (basically the buildings) but take advantage of the more recent leaps in ground / grass / taxiway / runway textures I would get them now.

I'm thinking about buying some Just Flight British Airports for FS2004 but I already have a couple big payware airports that support Aerosoft's AES. Can I use both of these togather? What will happen if I install them over the top of the two big payware airports ? Thanks jerrycwo4
Hi JerryJF British AIrports give you a fair number of airports and airfields for your buck, but as Timbo says they are basically FS2002 quality, although in saying that, they are still not by any means bad - I have them all as I live in the UK and wanted as many British airports as possible and am glad to have them, but as UK2000 come up with more of their Xtreme series airports, I am gradually replacing individual JF ones with them - there is no comparison, UK2000 Xtreme are up there with the best!Regards,Bill