Sign in to follow this  
031195ds

Anyone know any freeware aircraft for Mihin Lanka in fs2004?

HiI've searched nearly everywhere but I can't find a Mihin Lanka aircraft. There is one but that was a only textures one. Does anyone know a freeware Mihin Lanka aircraft for fs2004?Thank You

Guest belga1

Hello,A quick search in Avsim library shows indeed some textures.Seem's it all for AI planes.Don't seen any repaints for flyiablesSo if you want use those repaints you must first have the base package.Those are also availables in the Avsim library AFAIK !

Mihin Lanka - Airbus A320 ZipDive! DownloadFile Description:Mihin Lanka - Airbus A320 to be used with the EvolveAI Base Files package for FS2004/FS2002 available separately (FS9: e322cfm9.zip, FS8: e322cfm8.zip).Filename: evai_mihin_lanka_a320.zipLicense: Freeware, limited distributionAdded: 22nd September 2007Downloads: 627Author: Bouville Christophe & EvolveAISize: 1430kb
Category: Flight Simulator 2004 - AI AircraftMihin Lanka - Airbus A321 ZipDive! DownloadFile Description:Mihin Lanka - Airbus A321-200 "new color" To be used with the EvolveAI Base Files package for FS2004/FS2002 available separately (FS9: e321cfm9.zip, FS8: e321cfm8.zip)and Daan Callaerts & EvolveAI's flightplan...can be found on Avsim (evai_summer_2007_mihin_lanka.zip).Filename: evai_mihin_lanka_a321.zipLicense: Freeware, limited distributionAdded: 22nd September 2007Downloads: 743Author: Bouville Christophe & EvolveAISize: 1162kb
Etc ........ Only for FSX it's a repaint for the default A321 at Simviation
Airbus A321 Mihin Lanka Textures2.9Mb (804 downloads)Mihin Lanka textures only for the default Airbus A 321. Mihin Lanka is a low-cost airline based in Colombo, Sri Lanka. It is a fully owned and funded enterprise of the Sri Lankan government. Dulshan Wijayasinghe.
Regards.bye.gifGus.

Hello,A quick search in Avsim library shows indeed some textures.Seem's it all for AI planes.Don't seen any repaints for flyiablesSo if you want use those repaints you must first have the base package.Those are also availables in the Avsim library AFAIK !Etc ........ Only for FSX it's a repaint for the default A321 at SimviationRegards.bye.gifGus.
can you gie me the link to the download page for the evolve ai because it seems it doesn't have it

Guest belga1

Hello,If you search you will find !! :(

Airbus A320-100/200 ZipDive! DownloadFile Description:Airbus A320-100/200 Base package. This package contains both CFM & IAE engine variants designed especially for AI traffic. Also included are a set of reflective models for those out there who like a shiny model. This update has a few benefits over my previous models, one of which will be an increase in fps. It is important you take a look at the Read me before installing these models.Filename: djc_a320.zipLicense: Freeware, limited distributionAdded: 20th January 2008Downloads: 9738Author: Craig RitchieSize: 4342kb
Must be more .....Regards.bye.gifGus.

Hello,If you search you will find !! :( Must be more .....Regards.bye.gifGus.
ok I've downlded that now what should I download?

Hello,If you search you will find !! :( Must be more .....Regards.bye.gifGus.
FYI -At Avsim -The original EVAI models were removed by the author. They have been replaced by a new model that does not carry the EVAI name. They are now:djc_a320.zipdjc_a321.zipdjc_a319.zipdjc_a318.zipHope that info is useful.

FYI -At Avsim -The original EVAI models were removed by the author. They have been replaced by a new model that does not carry the EVAI name. They are now:djc_a320.zipdjc_a321.zipdjc_a319.zipdjc_a318.zipHope that info is useful.
I've downloaded the djc_a320.zip but now I don't know what to do. Should I dowload the mihin lanka model?

I've downloaded the djc_a320.zip but now I don't know what to do. Should I dowload the mihin lanka model?
You should be able to download the "texture" you want to use and add it to the appropriate base model package.Instructions are normally included in a texture addition package.

You should be able to download the "texture" you want to use and add it to the appropriate base model package.Instructions are normally included in a texture addition package.
It doesn't really say I've got the aircraft.cfg which says ////Entry for DJC-Model///[fltsim.xxx]title=DJC A320IAE Mihin Lanka Airlinessim=DJC_A32Xmodel=IAEpanel=sound=texture=Comorosatc_parking_types=GATEatc_parking_codes=MLRatc_id=4R-ABEatc_id_color=0xffffffffatc_airline=MIHIN LANKAatc_flight_number=ui_manufacturer=DJCui_type=Airbus A320-200 IAEui_variation=Mihin Lanka Airlines lsdf SriLankandescription=http://worldoftraffic.de.ki/////Entry for Evolveai-Model///[fltsim.xx]title=EvolveAI A320IAE Mihin Lanka Airlinessim=evai_a320_iaemodel=no_reflpanel=sound=texture=Comorosatc_parking_types=GATEatc_parking_codes=atc_id=4R-ABEatc_id_color=0xffffffffatc_airline=MIHIN LANKAatc_flight_number=MLRui_manufacturer=EvolveAIui_type=Airbus A320-200 IAEui_variation=Mihin Lanka Airlines lsdf SriLankandescription=http://worldoftraffic.de.ki/and I've got some textures what do i do with them?

It doesn't really say I've got the aircraft.cfg which says ////Entry for DJC-Model///[fltsim.xxx]title=DJC A320IAE Mihin Lanka Airlinessim=DJC_A32Xmodel=IAEpanel=sound=texture=Comorosatc_parking_types=GATEatc_parking_codes=MLRatc_id=4R-ABEatc_id_color=0xffffffffatc_airline=MIHIN LANKAatc_flight_number=ui_manufacturer=DJCui_type=Airbus A320-200 IAEui_variation=Mihin Lanka Airlines lsdf SriLankandescription=http://worldoftraffic.de.ki/////Entry for Evolveai-Model///[fltsim.xx]title=EvolveAI A320IAE Mihin Lanka Airlinessim=evai_a320_iaemodel=no_reflpanel=sound=texture=Comorosatc_parking_types=GATEatc_parking_codes=atc_id=4R-ABEatc_id_color=0xffffffffatc_airline=MIHIN LANKAatc_flight_number=MLRui_manufacturer=EvolveAI ui_type=Airbus A320-200 IAEui_variation=Mihin Lanka Airlines lsdf SriLankandescription=http://worldoftraffic.de.ki/and I've got some textures what do i do with them?
If you have the Evolve base model, you copy the texture folder named texture.Comoros into the folder for that aircraft.If you have the DJC base package, then you do the same thingThen you copy and paste the appropriate [fltsim.xx] section into the aircraft.cfg file for that aircraft. You change the XX to the next sequential number - i.e. if the last one in the base file was [fltsim.3] then your addition would be [fltsim.4]Be sure to use the correct [fltsi.xx] entry depending upon which model you are using.Hope that helps.

If you have the Evolve base model, you copy the texture folder named texture.Comoros into the folder for that aircraft.If you have the DJC base package, then you do the same thingThen you copy and paste the appropriate [fltsim.xx] section into the aircraft.cfg file for that aircraft. You change the XX to the next sequential number - i.e. if the last one in the base file was [fltsim.3] then your addition would be [fltsim.4]Be sure to use the correct [fltsi.xx] entry depending upon which model you are using.Hope that helps.
Ok thanks for the help

Ok thanks for the help
Keep in mind this is NOT a flyable aircraft - it is intended for AI use only.

Keep in mind this is NOT a flyable aircraft - it is intended for AI use only.
Yes I will is there any updates yet?