Sign in to follow this  
Guest B1900 Mech

How To Adjust Desktop Items?

Guest B1900 Mech

I resized my desktop from 1028-764 to 1600-1200, Could some kind soul guide me in making the adjustments noted in the screen shot? I tried rt. clicking desktop,properties,appearance tab and playing around with the functions to no avail. I have Win-me. Thankyou From Jim! P.S. I have a 19 inch monitor.

Guest cj_flys_wmu

It is kind of hard to see in your picture, but the first thing that you are trying to adjust looks like the text size of your browser maybe? To make this bigger, inside the browser go to view -> text size Here you can adjust the size of the text in your browser. I had the same problem with a new 17 in. monitor that I bought. As for resizing the text size for the files, try this:Right click on your desktop choose Properties -> AppearenceNow, under the "item" pull down menu, pick "Active Title Bar"In this next to the Font selection you can adjust what size you want. I think that this will solve your problems.Take care and I hope this helps!-C.J. Starr

Guest B1900 Mech

Thankyou CJ, I will give it a try :)