Sign in to follow this  
Guest SlimDady

Even My Wife Is Impressed!

I just took my wife on a little scenic tour of New York City in the FS04 C172 and even she was impressed by the scenery. The sun's reflection on the Hudson, the scenic ferry boat going out to the Statue of Liberty, Yankee Stadium (and she really liked the Met Life Building since it had its name on it.) I then took her over Niagara Falls (Horseshoe needs work - too straight like the American Falls) and tickled her pink with the Skylon tower and the Maid of The Mist in the gorge. I'm sure there will be many other highlights to see throughout the world as well! So far so good! :9

Guest The Ancient Brit

Thanks for sharing that with us. I am glad that you are enjoying FS2K4. You have done well to involve

Guest SlimDady

im goign to go check all that out now.. ive only been staying around my home airport so far.. i was totally not impressed with niagra on the 2002.. hopefully its good now