Sign in to follow this  
Robinnn

FSX Installatian Failed

Hye,Running Windows 7 Ultimate x64I have FS9 installed on the D disk.I had FSX installed on the L disk.A time ago the computer could not startup windows. I repaired it via MSdos as the computer told me to do.When everything was fixed again I booted up Windows and I saw my L disk disappeard. Al the sofware on that disk was gone. Including FSXThe problem was that all the software from FSX was still in the registery.I deleted every map that was called FSX on my computer, nothing left.I tried to uninstall FSX but that didn't work, I tried to install, and that worked. But everything was still in the old configuration. The computer even said FSX SP2 was installed but that was not possible because it was a fresh install. I uninstalled everything again and FSX disappeard from the software list, a good thing!I try to install FSX again and I get the error 1610.I did everything that was told in this topic and I have run a few times CCcleaner to clean the registery.I deleted everything in the registery called Flight Simulator X (Yes I looked very good if it was a FSX file)Nothing worked. Still get that Error 1610 The configuration data for this product is corrupt. Contact your support personnelIs there anything else I can do?I'm scared that whole my registery is ** up and that I need to install Windows again.Maybe somebody knows an other solutionThankyou,Robin