Sign in to follow this  
Guest planenutter

BMI 777-200LR Repaint.

Guest lgvpilot1

And what do you expect from us with this montage of barely visible shots ??I can see no details , I cant see the colours , all I can see is that you have painted a 777 in BMI colours !!there is no point in me adding anything else , you constantly post your work then choose to ignore the replies given .It appears you come looking for nothing but compliments and choose to ignore constructive criticism , when it is given with the best of intentions.This will be my last reply to your threads ,there is no point in trying to help someone who will not help them self

Guest isteele00

Planenutter I find it amazing that you found time to do this one, but whenever I ask you about the Iron Maiden A380 you say that you've been busy?

I am not going to spoil time on you anymore, not even by writing my reaction.Simply quoting Mark`s reaction will do for me, as Marks words are exactly the words I had in mind."And what do you expect from us with this montage of barely visible shots ??I can see no details , I cant see the colours , all I can see is that you have painted a 777 in BMI colours !!there is no point in me adding anything else , you constantly post your work then choose to ignore the replies given .It appears you come looking for nothing but compliments and choose to ignore constructive criticism , when it is given with the best of intentions.This will be my last reply to your threads ,there is no point in trying to help someone who will not help them self"Leen de Jager

forumlogopaintmod.png

"Non licet omnibus volare cum aquilis" (Azzurro)

Visit Flybike-Paints

Perhaps he is not looking for remarks about the paintwork, but remarks about the paint itself (it being a BMI 777).

Perhaps he is not looking for remarks about the paintwork, but remarks about the paint itself (it being a BMI 777).
That might be , Terrence. It might?To be frank for all of us its very hard to understand what his intentions are.Planennutter is constantly posting and asking at this forum.( and other )Whe he gets an answer he does not react , when he gets advices he just ingnores them and goes on posting weird screenslike these shots ( a big white sheet with a small picture on it ).Sometimes he shows real good screens and then, all of a sudden ,it seems he`s forgotten how to make them and posts awfull screens like these above.Leen

forumlogopaintmod.png

"Non licet omnibus volare cum aquilis" (Azzurro)

Visit Flybike-Paints

Guest planenutter

That's right. I am looking for remarks on the plane and not the paintwork itself, I want to know if you like it. Sorry for being suck a knob and I will try to buck up and reply to everything given to me, thanksplanenutter