Sign in to follow this  
3Green

ATC problem in FS2004....Dang controller

How do you request another runway to land on?I was flying a B732 into an airport with the following runway config.Rwy 05-23 5800ft ILSRwy 14-32 gravel 2500ft.Upon approaching the airport, ATC clears me for a visual rwy14.I don't think so sir.I'm type B732, not a cessna...So I bring up the options to request another approach for the airport (nice new feature), and I choose vectors for the ILS rwy 05.ATC's response...Turn left heading 320, vectors for ILS rwy05, circle to land rwy 14..No No No No.... I don't want to circle and land on rwy 14, I'll never make it sir..I tried all the options to select rwy 05, but ATC wanted me to land rwy 14....Finally I ignored ATC and landed rwy 05....