Sign in to follow this  
WebbPA

FS2004 User Manual

Been on vacation, just got back and my pre-ordered copy of FS2004 was here waiting for me! HooRay! :-)Got a question, it may have been answered in an earlier post somewhere, but with so many FS2004 posts already, I did not see it right off. I have not installed FS2004 yet, although I want to, I may wait another day or two and upgrade my Operating system from Windows ME to Windows XP before I do the install. What I am trying to find out is, on which CD for FS2004 is the user manual contained? I would like to extract only that file so that I can read up on FS2004, and also take a copy of just that "file" to my local "copy shop" like Kinkos to get a hard copy print version of it. Can someone who has already been down this road tell me which CD to find that file? Much thanks, Joe

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I see them on CD1 in the extrasManuals folder. FS2004 doesn't seem to put these on the harddrive when you install, so I had to look LOL.Hope that helps

That's technically correct but the manuals won't do you much good. The important stuff is all of the .html files in the FSweb folder.