Sign in to follow this  
Guest sammn2002

FS9 Crashes with all addon aircraft i have installed!!!!!

Guest sammn2002

Hey ,I have this really annoying problem with FS9! Every addon aircraft that i have installed have caused the screen to go black and then crash the sim when i start a flight! Please Help/Advise!!!!!

Hmm, had that only once and that was an incompatible FS2002 model that I had installed incorrectly (I've since tweaked it so it does work)...

Guest sammn2002

Well i'm gonna set my mind to fixing this until i do anymore proper flying.

Guest sammn2002

All is now fixed for me! :-)

Hi Guys,A question to Jeroen and Sam. How did you guys fix the bad models?I am having the same problem like Jeroen in FS2002. Whenever i use plane models from FFX or IFDG it crashes FS2002. All works fine with the original FS2002 plane models. :-hmmmAny help would be kindly appreciatedErnstSystem Specs:Intel P4 2.4Ghz512 MB RAMRadeon 9700 Pro (shipped drivers, afraid 3.6 Drivers would crash FS even more)DirectX 8.1 Win XP Home

Guest sammn2002

I just downloaded the FFX 733 and placed it in my aircraft folder and it worked fine! Its just trial and error with other models to see if they work or not.