Sign in to follow this  
gregger

Autopilot Increments

Guest Mike707

I would appreciate if someone could help. It seems that when I try to change any of the autopilot settings for altitude and heading, I can only do it in increments of 5. For altitude it is increments of 1000. I am sure there is a way to change that, but I have not been able to find how to do it. Help. Thanks.

Guest Ken Meier

Mike,I asked this same question while using FS2002 and recieved the answer is to be found with FSUIPC. There is a timing problem in FS and FSUIPC corrects it. Go to the techanical tab and place a checkmark next to fix control acceleration. I'm not sure,but you may need the full paid version of FSUIPC to have this option available.This solved it for me.K

Guest Mike707

I did not have that problem with FS 2002 and don't anticipate purchasing fsuipc to solve it. I hope it is a setting somewhere that I am overlooking. Any other thoughts are appreciated.

Guest Grey_Wolf

Using the key commands hold SHIFT while pressing "-" or "=" on the keyboard, that will adjust the heading bug, altitude etc. in small incriments.

I had a similar problem with the ES Beechjet 400A in FS9, and it turned out that it happened when I adjusted the controls while the engines were shut down. Until they release a patch for it, starting engines before setting altitude, heading, etc. fixed the problem. Maybe a similar thing with you?Greg http://members.rogers.com/gmoffatt/images/ERJ_CRT.jpg