Sign in to follow this  
Guest LSangiovanni LIML

WinXP TI4200 NVidia 44.03 and fuzzy screen!!!

Guest LSangiovanni LIML

cannot run sim at 1280x960. But only max 1024x768.Can anyone please explain? Same drivers worked in Win98 :-(Thanks in advance for helpingLuigi ;-)

Guest LSangiovanni LIML

Anyone can help?Thanks Luigi ;-)

Luigi, all I can say is that I ran FS9 with 44.03 drivers on a Ti4200 in 1280x960x32 and it ran fine (except for the AA / full screen issue)Sorry no idea what might be preventing you from selecting this resolution.. have you tried to open up the fs9.cfg file and changing the resolution there?WinXP, P4-2.4

Bert

I'm not sure about the XP part, but I have the same card and I have been getting good results with the 41.09 drivers for a long time.I've found that using any of the fairly new drivers does result in some screen oddities, anything 44.xx+ seems out of shape.Your results may vary.

Guest SteveJ

Luigi - I'm running FS9 with Ti4200(64) and 44.03 drivers. I've not had any problems up to 1600x1200x32 (other than slightly slower fps and the AA/full screen problem). After experimenting with various combinations, I've finally decided on 1280x1024x32. I'm aware that some say you need 1280x960 to maintain the proper aspect ratio, but I see no distortion and the panel seems better with the 1280x1024x32 setting for me.

Guest LSangiovanni LIML

Thanks a lot my friends.I'm downloading somo new driver releases and will try.Two quick question:1) what does mean AA full screen bug?2) how do you get your display Digital Vibrance? I tried with Riva Tuner v.2 RC12 (as i did in Win98) but it didn't work :-(Thanks again for helping.Luigi ;-)