Sign in to follow this  
esg

Batch convert psd's to bmp's with ImageTool

ImageTool and the psd's need to be in the same folder. Saves in 32-bit w/alpha and no mips by default, you can change it to DXT3 by opening the .bat with Notepad and replacing "-32" with "-dxt3"Click me

Guest lgvpilot1

I mean no disrespect but this is at best an odd postAll I see is a statement ,and a link .Now looking at your history on Avsim =0, the chances of me clicking on that link are none .Perhaps if you were to better define what you are trying to say then maybe this post has a better chance of helping someone rather than being regarded as (in my case) potential spam or worse.Just a thought

The presentation is a but "humble" I agree.I think the intention however is good.He made a simple batchfile wich reads : imagetool.exe -batch -r -32 -nomip bmp *.psdNothing to be afraid of.Leen

forumlogopaintmod.png

"Non licet omnibus volare cum aquilis" (Azzurro)

Visit Flybike-Paints

Guest lgvpilot1

Thank you Leen for confirming that the OP's intentions are indeed good.You will have to forgive me if I seem over cautious , when clicking on a link from an "unknown" source , but I have spent too many hours fixing the result of "blindly following links " on other peoples machines ,and perhaps this has made me a little skeptical of links like this .It was not my Intention to accuse ,and if that seemed to be the case then I apologise to the OP.Though my cautious approach to such links will remain :(

That's ok, .bat is one of those scary extensions

Guest lgvpilot1

.Bat is not a scary extension.But people who just pop up on flightsim forums with duplicates of the same post , does make me wonder at their intentions You give no reason for posting , it is not as though you are answering anyone's question Just a statement ,and a link Would it not look odd to you had you not posted it !!Perhaps a better way of putting it would be What are your reasons for posting this , who do you think this information would best serve ??As a painter who converts his psd's as and when required what are the benefits for me? .

I just wanted to share it quick cos I thought people would find it useful.

No need to apologise Mark.You are absolutely right about the post being a bit vague , having no explanation at all.I do understand your are sceptic towards files presented this way.Exploring a bat file like this is one of those tasks a moderator has to do.Thats why I did it.RegardsLeenPS @ ESGI do not want to be unfriendly or rude, but keep in mind ,it might be pretty sef-explanatory to you ,this will not implicate it to be a good way to post something like this file.The title of the topic ,in combination with the text in it ,gives a fairly complete description I agree.The point is, not all painters at this forum are so experienced to see that in a glance.( Mark is, but he was nevertheless a bit prudent.......you know.)Please give some more information in future.AND Thanks for your contribution to this forum.

forumlogopaintmod.png

"Non licet omnibus volare cum aquilis" (Azzurro)

Visit Flybike-Paints