Sign in to follow this  
Guest rassy7

Flight Sim Nation Alpha Carrier Crashing

Guest rassy7

I am launching of the alpha carrier and as soon as I hit the end of the deck, it's as if the game recognizes me as having made contact with the water and I either crash, or if I select "ignore crashes," bounch several hundred feet in the air. Does anyone know how to fix this?Thanks,~Josh

Look for aicarriers on avsim, also some other freeaware ones. they dont have that issue and much better quality.uss_nimitz_ike_version2_part1.zipuss_nimitz_ike_version2_part2.zipLook for these has all the info you need

Guest rassy7
Look for aicarriers on avsim, also some other freeaware ones. they dont have that issue and much better quality.uss_nimitz_ike_version2_part1.zipuss_nimitz_ike_version2_part2.zipLook for these has all the info you need
Better quality than the Alpha carrier? Ok, nice. I'm not running Acceleration or SP2. Is that going to be an issue? Also, are these pilotable by chance?Thanks,~Josh