Sign in to follow this  
Zero_355

UT2 and TX

Reading on the justflight forum i noticed someone thought of running both Ultimate traffic 2. and Traffic X togetheri looked but was unable to digg up the thread over there, it is quit old. so ill be going off memory from the last time i read it.TrafficX (i currently own and run it) is a very good product. altho there are some things in the TCC i would like (and have asked for) that i would think would make useing it much better. overall its good.after installing the SP1 for it, traffic coverage is adiqite, im not saying great caues there is barly any traffix at my main airport, but im working on that.with good Airliner, Cargo, GA, and militery coverage.however the AI planes takeoff and fly direct to thiere destination and are vectored by ATC on arrival.Ultiamte Traffic 2 (thinking of buying)it seems to have good managment tools and some featuers do look great.the main thing attracting me to it is the fact that the AI planes can use a flightplan. meaning that a aircarft flying from say ATL-BWIit could use the Flight plan DAWGS4 SPA J14 RIC RAVNN3. of course FS ATC will vector it for arrival eventually, and since this SID is runway dependent, only DAWGS and the waypoints after it will be used. but the AI aircraft will fly useing the J14 airway instead of flying direct like the Traffic X or Default traffic dose. realistic id say.Since FSX can run multiple traffic BGL files you can use both of these togetherthe guy on the Just flight fourm said you would have to turn off airliners in TrafficX. and use trafic X only for GA Cargo Helicopter and Militery. where as UT2 can run the airliners. turning off GA cargo and militery in it.so what do all thinkwould running both TX and UT2 together be a good combination.