Sign in to follow this  
Airbus

Help! Problem w/ FS2004, FSUIPC & FSMETEO

I started FS2004 at my default location. I then went to windowed screen, minimized FS2004 to load up FSMETEO (5.1) and downloaded the weather. I then tried to go back to full screen mode in FS2004 and the window for FS2004 went black. The task manager said both applications were running, but the black window would not go to full screen. So far unable to use FS2004 with FSMETEO weather in full screen mode. I am a registered user of FSUIPC and running WINXP.Thanks for any help!Airbus

Al Kaupa

Digital Storm purchased 8/17/2011; Win7x64: Asus P8P67 Deluxe; Intel i7 2600K@3,9 GHZ; nVidia GTX 560Ti; 8GB DDR3 1600 Corsair Dominator; Power Corsair HX 750W; Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD; 300GB WD VelociRaptor; 1TB Seagate.

Guest bigun

Airbus,This seems to be pretty common in FS2004. To avoid it, rather than going from full screen to windowed in FS, press the "windows" key on your keyboard. FS will minimize, you can start FSMeteo. Then just click on the taskbar icon for FS and presto, back to full screen with sim paused. Hit "P" and keep on flyin:)George Stoddard

Guest flightpro08

I don't know if this would have anything to do with the problem, but I believe FSMETEO V6.0 is the only version with FS2k4 support.Ryan-Flightpro08 :-cool VATSIM Pilot/ControllerZLA ARTCC Senior Controller (C-3)Help Fight Cancer! www.ud.comhttp://vatsim.pilotmedia.fi/statusindicato...tor=OD1&a=a.jpg-----------------------------My "Home Made" System Specs:Intel Pentium 4 2.2GHz ProcessorTurbo Gamer ATX Mid-Tower with 420W Power SupplyEPoX 4G4A Motherboard with Intel 845G ChipsetVisiontek XTASY GeForce4 128MB Ti4600 (Det 44.03 Drivers)1GB PC2100 DDR RAM40GB Matrox 7200RPM Hard DriveWindows XP Home Edition SP1*No CPU or GPU Overclocking*-----------------------------Click Here to Download my American Eagle POSKY CRJ-200!

Thanks George, that did the trick! With every new version of FS comes new wrinkles that have to be resolved!Airbus

Al Kaupa

Digital Storm purchased 8/17/2011; Win7x64: Asus P8P67 Deluxe; Intel i7 2600K@3,9 GHZ; nVidia GTX 560Ti; 8GB DDR3 1600 Corsair Dominator; Power Corsair HX 750W; Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD; 300GB WD VelociRaptor; 1TB Seagate.