Sign in to follow this  
aljones

Strange texture problem

Hello everyone;Last week i bought myself an EVGA 480GTX and decided to do a fresh install of Windows 7 64 and fresh FSX w/Acc (on dedicated drive);I used 257.15 beta driver and NickN nVidia config file with success...After reinstalling Manhattan X, i tried the mission and notice that the Bell 206 Heli textures were screwed up, when i re-tried to load it from the aircraft menu, it showed all solid light blue ?I also noticed the default F18, P51 Mustang, eaglesoft CJ1, Feelthere Embraer 170/190, Epic Victory, CS Lockeed C130 (but not the 727 or 757 ...) and kodiak were also affected ?!I renamed my FSX folder, created another with just the EXE and did a repair from both FSX dvd's and Accell dvd and test the new install, same issue...Just for the heck of it, i checked DX10 and restarted the sim and Voil

Have you tried reverting to the original drivers or an earlier version of the beta? I had similar errors with newer drivers, so I use an earlier version.

Thanks for reponding !Tried the driver from the EVGA CD and the latest from nVidia's website, no luck....Alain from Montreal

Ok, found it!After reading ALL the 17 pages of this tread:http://forums1.avsim.net/index.php?showtopic=283701looks like i cannot use Bojote's shader mod AND enb mod together.... all is well now :( ps: By the way, thanks a lot ******* for your numerous test, your findings along with my EVGA 480 GTX improved FSX more than SP2 LOLMy hat to you sir.... :( Alain from Montreal