Sign in to follow this  
Guest RichD

white aircraft fs2004 COF

Check out the attachment, tries lots of combi drivers nvidia ti 4600 gf4 card nothing seems to work any help appreciated

I too have this. Sometimes I get it on the static scenery (buildings, radar). I am running on a Radeon 9700 with the latest Omega Drivers. My only guess is that is could be CPU dependent (I am on an XP 1800). What I think I need to do is find the best settings for scenery density, mesh, ect. or find a way to pre-cache aircraft textures.Kevin

-.- . ...- .. -.
Kevin Conlon
Pharmacist, Pilot and Parrot Head

I9-9900K  4.9GHz | RTX 2080 TI FE | 27" Asus Monitors x 3| MSI Z370 | Crucial M.2 NVMe 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x 2 | Toshiba HDD 2TB | WDC HDD 2TB | 32 GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10

Guest CargoMun

What plane is that, AI plane or regular? Have you checked the texture folder is intact, references in Aircraft.cfg is correct and model too?

Guest pbn

I had this for a while also. I think it was because I've been playing with the processor preferences. At least it disappeared when switched back to normal settings again. I'm using Windows XP.

Guest RichD

I found this solution on another site and it worked for me. I have no idea why but I have not lost textures since the fix.Note This only applies to Windows XPRight click on "My Computer"Select PropertiesSelect AdvancedUnder Performance select SettingsSelect Advanced TabUnder Memory Settings make sure the You have Selected Programs and not System cacheAlso it is a good idea to let XP manage your page file.Hope this helpsRichard